Me and all my writer buddies kicking writer’s block in the butt because we’re amazing creators and go after what we want:
Tagged by: @stephmcx - THANK YOU! I love stuff like this.
Rules: Post the first lines of your last 10 fics, and tag 10 people.
1. The Boys Are Back In Town (MacGyver 2016)
Jack relaxes back into the deck chair and relishes the fact that he doesn’t have anywhere to be.
2. Back Out Slowly - Or Maybe Don’t (MacGyver 2016) - EXPLICIT
Jack snuck into Mac’s house.
3. Just A Commercial Holiday (MacGyver 2016)
Cage stood outside Mac’s front door, afraid to ring the bell.
4. Well Don’t Punch Me! (Hawaii Five-0 2010)
Danny’s just about to sit down in the chair in his office when-
5. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (MacGyver 2016)
Riley wrings her hands.
6. I Got A Plan - But You’re Not Gonna Like It (MacGyver 2016)
Mac looked around frantically, and his brain came up empty.
7. Leather and Lace (MacGyver 2016)
The night is nearing the end.
8. Cleaning Up (MacGyver 2016)
The soft sounds of the baseball game drift into the kitchen from the living room; gentle announcer’s voices and the occasional crack of a bat.
9. Hostile Territory (MacGyver 2016)
It was late. But Mac was up.
(2 lines for this one - so sue me… one didn’t seem like enough)
10. First Missions Are Cursed (MacGyver 2016/CSI)
Mac walked the halls of Phoenix with a determined bounce in his step.