Posts on Tumblr:
A VERY BELAIR VDAY BDAY
- Blair hates her birthday: fact. Blair tries to never make it into a big deal, except for last year when she let Hunter and Riley talk her into having a party. Chaos and drama ensued as a result, Blair isn’t here for it anymore and made no plans this year aside from work stuff.
- She had a callback for Phantom scheduled that day and planned to go and then sit at home and watch movies while Tina got it on with a lady because Tina needs all the love and support in the world.
- When Blair got out of the callback, Ellie was waiting outside the studio for her with a single red rose tied in black ribbon, just like in the musical. Considering Christine Daae has been her dream role for her entire life, Blair was genuinely touched by the gesture.
- Blair and Ellie spent the entire day together, walking through Central Park and just talking. Ellie took her to a very fancy restaurant for dinner and then brought her home. After the day they had together, there was no way Blair was letting Ellie go home.
- Alexa, play God is a woman.
- The next morning, Blair woke up alone in bed and wondered if things were too good to be true. She found Ellie in the kitchen making them both heart-shaped pancakes. But you know, no pancake could be as big as the hearts in Blair’s eyes.