Quick thoughts on user flow and interactions captured during the process of designing a crypto trading platform.
- Send/Recieve tokens that require ETH for the transaction
- how to inform the user that ETH is required
- what if no ETH available in wallet
- dealing with loading ETH to the wallet as part of the send tokens flow
- show tokens under ETH wallet or separate (coin is listed on Exchange, tokens are not tradable)
- tokens are not treated as separate wallets (except when explicitly required by the client as part of company decision who owns the exchange)
- advanced gas settings (allow for settings or automatically adjust fee-based on speed)
- speed=higher fee?