So I’m procrastinating on writing an essay right now and I decided I’d do this tag game instead of being a responsible student.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes! I’m named after my great-aunt Melinda Lee
2. When was the last time you cried? Uuuhhhh…yesterday lmao. I cried in the bathroom after my Russian final because ya know, life
3. Do you have any kids? Nope, unless you count a pet bunny as a kid
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Girl, I speak in sarcasm. One of my best friends was talking to someone the other day and said “you should never take what she says at face value because, chances are, she’s being sarcastic. she’s just so good at it that no one knows it’s sarcasm”
5. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably the way they carry themselves. Or what they’re wearing, which kind of ties into how they carry themselves. Someone’s clothes tell a lot about who they are
6. Eye color? Brown, almost black
7. Scary movie or happy ending? I guess it depends on my mood. If I’m sad, I want a happy ending. But any other time, I like scary movies
8. Any special talent? I’m really skilled at untangling headphones at a very fast rate. Other than that, not really
9. Where were you born? North Carolina, USA
10. Hobbies? I like to write, draw, read, and play bass
11. Do you have any pets? I have a pet bunny!
12. What sports do you/have you played? I used to play soccer when I was like 4, I also did gymnastics and ballet until I was like 9-10, and then I played roller derby from like 12-14. I haven’t played any sports since
13. How tall are you? 5′2″ (I hate how short I am)
14. Favorite subject in school? English and foreign languages (which is I’m an English and Russian major)
15. Dream job? Well, I’m on track to be a Russian literature professor but I’ve also been drawn to the idea of being like an illustrator. But more realistically, being a professor sounds more like something I’d enjoy