Bitch So Bad that he had to Baguette 💎
Here are all the things that are new to my wardrobe from the past little while. Normally I do a refresh for my capsule every season, and this winter I saved it for all of the sales. It’s part ethical, part thrifted, part fast fashion (nope, I’m not perfect!) Regardless of where it’s from, these are all high quality pieces I plan on keeping in my wardrobe for years to come.
What I got:
- Basic tees from @Aritzia to replace old, worn ones
- Animal print top (thrifted)
- Knit sweater from @Aritzia (just could not resist the gold colour of this one)
- @emerson_fry Car Coat to replace my old black pea coat (bought on sale, my first big ethical investment piece)
- Long black wool coat (a hand-me-down from my mom over the holidays)
- Camel wool coat (vintage off depop)
- @veja sneakers to replace my old worn converse ones (which I’m also not sure I can bear to part with just yet!)
- A pair of @allbirds (received as a gift from my family for Christmas)
It looks like a lot, but compared to a couple of years ago, my habits have drastically improved. I am buying far less than I used to, and with more intention. I think I’m good for coats for a while, though 😂 Now it’s time to do some decluttering and list what I’m not wearing so much on my Depop!