🍂 beautiful weather today ! 🍂
heya! this is my first studyblr, and first blog where i didnt just reblog stuff! So heres me. ive had studygrams in the past, but im not a huge fan of insta
- My name is Kat, I’m 18 (almost 19) and I’m from the UK
- I am nonbinary, asexual and queer, I use they/them pronouns
- I am a capricorn sun, gemini moon and cancer rising
- I am a ravenclaw!
- Recently I’ve been interested in learning japanese
- Horse riding! too expensive to do often!
- poetry! im very bad at it!
- I want to start learning ukulele again
- drawing! been doing digital art especially for a while, sort of want to get back into watercolour
- I also love tabletop rpgs, L5R and fantasy age are some fun ones! Im wanting to start learning how to GM
- I am studying A-Levels in Biology, psychology and photography, I am in my last year.
- I have an A-level in Russian
- I am applying to do Marine Biology at undergraduate level
- I really enjoy studying biology! even though it is my hardest subject.
- i have developed a dislike for psychology although that may be down to curriculum and teaching
- i have no interest in photography, its a complicated situation but at the time i had little other options
Why start a studyblr?
- I’ve been passively in the studyblr community for like two years now and i think i would really enjoy actively being in it
- Studying has been an issue for me in the past, and though I’ve gotten better I would like to use this as a way to reflect and continuiously check in with myself
- tbh the study community is probably something that can be credited for my getting better! i think this is one of the healthiest communities ive come across!
- yall seem really cool, id love some study friends!
- this last year is going to be really tough, id like a reminder that hard work does pay off!
What will you post?
- itll probably be a mixture of stuff i like, but mostly study updates, maybe some bujo if i get back into it
- ill update on any more progress i make in learning japanese
- the majority of this will probably biology notes! theyre usually p messy lol
- i would like to start the 100 days of productivity once im feeling a little bit better! I’ll probably start small first
this ended up being really long! basically im excited to start this and i hope i keep it up,, i look forward to meeting some people too!