Rear interior braces on the LGT! Time to say “adios” to body roll. I may even add one more piece connecting the strut bar to the roof again.
• GG Impreza STI/Cusco strut brace
• Cusco V-Brace add on for the Impreza
• Cusco BRZ c-pillar brace using brackets from a Honda brace in the upper cargo area
• Beatrush BG5 center roof brace
Many people will say that this is ridiculous but my car has virtually no body roll now. And most of those comments come from Impreza or Forester owners. So here are some specs to maybe put into perspective as to why this helps on the Legacy wagons more than the others.
• Impreza (1st gen) wheel base is ~99" and length is ~172"
• Forester (1st gen) wheel base is ~99" and length is ~175"
• Legacy (2nd gen) wheel base ~103" and length is ~184"
So there you go the Legacy wagons have a similar wheel base while being +10" longer. Which is all just extra cargo space with huge windows with very little support.
How do I know these are actually working? I loosened up the braces just a bit then took it for a drive and could here the entire setup move around clanging together only when I took turns. Once all tightened back up, no more creaks and noise. It feels similar to a beefier sway bar, but also like I have almost total control of the rear end compared to before.