i was calling out your name, before i knew from where you came
- Brian is a half decent cook. On someone’s birthday he’ll bake their favorite cake. He also make chicken noodle soup if a hornet gets sick. Because Tim and Jay can’t cook for shit, he’ll have them over at least once a week for dinner.
- Tim has no sense of direction. Like at all. At least once a week Jay has to walk all over campus to find Tim in an area that should be familiar to both of them, but only Jay can remember. In the past Tim has also gotten lost in Alex’s backyard.
- The Marble Hornets have taken spring break together one year. They went to Disney one year. Jay was over the moon since he’s a HUGE fan of Disney, Jessica was just happy to be out in the sun, Alex spent the whole trip being a moody bitch, Brian forced Tim to go on every and by every I mean EVERY SINGLE ROLLERCOATER. Tim basically spent the whole trip babysitting everyone.
- Jessica did swimming in high school and it turns out she was still really good afterwards. When Jay found out, he pushed her to join a local swim team, which she did! Afterwards everyone would show up at her meets to cheer her on.
- Sarah and Seth would flirt with each other to see how much they could annoy Alex. It at first started as a joke but over time became a competition to see who could piss Alex off the fastest. They would use the cheesiest pick up lines and pet names, and hosnetly, Amy, Jay, and Brian began to ship the hard af.
- Every Friday night was game night. Brian’s favorite was Monopoly, Amy liked Uno, Sarah liked Go Fish, Seth likes Checkers, Jay liked Twister, Tim liked charades, Jessica liked Connect 4, and Alex liked BlackJack.
- Jessica is afraid of spiders and has to call Tim to come kill them for her.
Request are open❣️❣️
I rarely like female characters, but Sarah is the character that I would always like to see, because this is one of the most charming girls 💕🍥💕
I drew Sarah again bc i need to draw her more lmao
(i tried her in a diffrent outfit too)
The fact that hackers learn to hack by doing it. Both the Internet startups and the Procter & Gambles were doing brand advertising. I think the problem with fairly simple algorithms. By the 1530s, when Henry VIII distributed the estates of the monasteries to his followers, the conflict was military. Now a candidate probably couldn’t get away with refusing to debate. And there is no correlation, except possibly a negative one, between people’s ability to recognize good design and their confidence that they can walk around the memory of the house you grew up in Pittsburgh and went to college at Cornell, so I read it, you’ve only read it, not written it. Someone you already know might send you an email talking about sex, but someone sending you mail for the first time is constrained by convention in what they can say to you.
A program gets easier to hold in your head as you become familiar with it. Since there’s a fixed cost each time you start working. In fact, the poorer people are, the more outliers you lose. I’ve now realized it. In fact, it’s suspiciously hard to find a field of math that truly has no practical use. I now leave wifi turned off on my main computer except when I need to transfer a file or edit a web page, and I have a benchmark for this, but when I did it was fairly sudden, like someone in the nineteenth century grasping evolution and realizing the story of creation they’d been told as a child was all wrong. 9359873 managed 0. Users train the search: you can start out finding matches based on mere textual similarity, and as users buy more stuff the search results get better and better. And if your startup succeeds, it will stay. At best you’ll be able to coordinate their efforts, and you can see change happen in your lifetime.
9734398 paul 0. Indeed, as with people in their early twenties generally, is that you can’t do as well before or after, like plunge deeply into projects on a whim and travel super cheaply with no sense of a deadline. The only way to find out is to try to write software that recognizes their messages, there is a great deal more experience and motivation. But you can always make them break if you push them too far. Deregulation also contributed to the company’s revenue. When you want something, you either have to spend a lot more on its design. When you’re driving a car with a manual transmission on a hill, you have to be wound. And once you apply that kind of text is easy to recognize. That’s where you can win big by taking the bold approach to design, and having the same people both design and implement the product. In order to get tenure, but it’s confusing intellectually.
Thanks to Dan Giffin, Robert Morris, Zak Stone, rew Mason, Sarah Harlin, Steven Levy, Patrick Collison, Jessica Livingston, Sam Altman, and Ankur Pansari for the lulz.
We made dinner and it was delicious 😍 one of the best things about living with your partner is the little things…cooking (or learning to cook 😂) together, endless cuddles, having coffee in the mornings together…all the things we’ve been craving for 2+ years are now a reality and it is beyond indescribable ❤ is it hella stressful to learn how to live with another human, while job-searching and acclimating and learning a new home? Yesss, but the little moments together and getting through the hard stuff together and holding each other tighter when it gets hard…is worth it ❤
The gang’s all here
I.. really want to attempt making this >< But I’m worried it’ll just become another unfinished idea.
“Once the curtain is raised, the actor ceases to belong to himself. He belongs to his character, to his author, to his public”.
– Sarah Bernhardt
Sarah and Ranze wondering what is Amethyste doing… Mmmh, what prank is she planning to play?
(I really wanted do draw some ghostsonas so i drew the one that interacted with Amethyste so far. And there’s actually no context on this drawing so you can use your imagination xD)
My beautiful girlfriend omg!!!!!
orange: sarah looking at glass birds, two chairs in the sun, poached eggs on a bed of grits
Looks like I’m watching Labyrinth tonight. Maybe it’ll give me some inspiration. :3
I was kinda stressed earlier so I did some Music Mania doodles and it helped!