Any ideas on whumping robots? A lot of prompts don’t work with robot characters 😶
Ooh, sure! I love robot/android characters, so I have a lot of ideas; hopefully they’re useful to you!
- Overheating, which can lead to glitching, malfunctions and a hard shutdown/collapse at the worst possible moment
- Water and/or electrocution torture. Definitely not kind to robotic systems!
- A computer virus uploaded into them. They don’t know the full extent of the “sickness” until a wave of their systems gets paralyzed
- Literal conditioning/programming. Someone overrides their normal coding with new orders and forces them to hurt themself or their friends
- A limb getting damaged or torn off, which leaves them sparking and glitching and causes them massive trauma until it gets repaired and welded back on
- A damaged part of their internals that is both vital and extremely difficult to repair/replace. They’re left slowly suffering more and more pain because of its absence
- On the subject of pain – someone messing with their sensory coding so they experience pain on a much more intense level
- A blow to the head that result in a “concussion”, AKA damage to their main processing system that makes it hard to compute properly and be useful to their team
- “Sleep deprivation” – Low power levels when they can’t get to their charging station, which means they get drowsy, their system lags and they struggle to stay online during the course of the day