Helping people help themselves is the main goal of Physical Therapy. Physical Therapist Assistants play an important role in the rehabilitation of accident victims, patients with disabilities.
When you show up to CVICU to pick up your next patient for a Cardiac Cath and possible valvuloplasty and she has new onset left arm weakness when she tries to sign the consent…ummmm
We called a stroke alert and she went CT and then to IVR.😱
just applied for my mandatory nursing practical aaaa (maybe i’ll get to work at the surgery ward!!)
Exploring The Beautiful Laguna Beach
Exploring The Beautiful Laguna Beach- After passing my licensure examinations for nursing, my parents treated me with a summer holiday tour in the waters of
My girlfriend and I are interested in moving/taking a travel nursing assignment there. I’m interested in which area would be best for the LGBTQ community?? Help me outttttt!
There are so many reasons I chose nursing! Here are a few:
• I’m interested in science (biology, anatomy & physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, etc)
• I want a career that helps/serves people
• I’m a people person, and working with a multitude of patients, families, and coworkers appeals to me
• Nursing provides stable employment and income, while offering many opportunities for advancement/continued education to expand my practice
• Both of my parents worked as nurses, so I grew up around it and in hospitals, making me like that work environment
•Finally, scrubs are just sooooo comfortable
-Why should we hire you?
-3 words your coworkers would use to describe you
-Why did you apply to mother and baby?
-Tell me about a time you experienced poor communication
-Name one thing that is really important to you in a job
-How do you work with someone you don’t get along with?
-Where do you see yourself in 3-4 years?
-Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
whew chile what did I sign up for
…”Have a great trip to Disney World!” is part of your discharge instructions.
“Those of you who are going into the medical field, you’ll be more concerned about those outliers, because the outlier is the one you’re going to be concerned about.”
- Behavioral Statistics Professor
Interested in our nursing programs? Check out this video! | Youtube