Congrats Amigo, Andres Pira! We are excited to attend your book launch over New York City. With 😍 @natalieglebova
Book Release — “Homeless to Billionaire” with ForbesBooks on 🔔 Thursday, April 18 — BROCASTING LIVE on 20:15 EST 🔎 @andrespira.official
LET’S EXPLORE #TRAVELBOOK
Destination: New York • USA
#NewYorkUSA #BestSellerBooks #HomelesstoMillionaire
VISIT 🔎 TRAVELBOOK.COM
GO📣 Youtube To Explore With Us:
Search 🔎 Travelbook Family
📸 ☯ 💖
👉 STAY TUNED 🔎 ANDRESPIRA.COM
📸 Keep Exploring 💖
#⃣ Get featured on #TRAVELBOOK • just tag your 📸 photos ▶ videos 📣 @travelbook
📢 We are always looking for new destinations to explore, so please send us YOUR recommendations / comment some of the most amazing and exotic places you will be exploring this year.
❤ SEND ✈ YOUR BucketList 2019
New York Trip - Day 3 - Did the MOMA, Time Square, and The Lion King At Broadway!
- We saw it in less than two hours. It was okay, but not as amazing as we’ve heard. It was a little disorganized.
- It was nice, but not amazing.
- They had Van Gogh’s “Starry Night”. One of my girlfriend’s favorite painting.
Au Bon Pain
- A tiny place, but, oh, so delicious! A fast casual restaurant, bakery and café.
- Hershey’s Chocolate World, where they give you a free chocolate bar when you enter. (We would have to return later that day to buy a chocolate syrup bottle bank. Yes, dat.)
- The Disney Store (Very welcoming, but, come on, we’re from Florida! This is nothing compared to Disney World! Still though very nice, clean, and friendly! Couldn’t expect less.)
- Line Friends New York Times Square Store
- Midtown Comics (The largest comic book store in the United States and the first store which was made in the Times Square area in 1997.)
The Lion King on Broadway
- “Simba, remember who you are…”
- He Lives In You changed to They Live In You!
- Mufasa’s actor was A-mazing.
- I should’ve bought the plushies.
- We learned that Broadway is not one sole building encompassing a bunch of smaller studios hosting shows, but “Broadway” is spredded out through the city in their own buildings. Very interesting.
- The earth shook when the applause exploded after the show. THRILLING.
- Delicious cheesecake to finish off the day!