I wrote this while I was in college. It’s still accurate. Enjoy.
10. The difference between E-Mail and Text .
9. Why I’m not studying all of the time.
8. Why I hang out with my friends.
7. Why I’d “want to go 3000 miles to get a job and not be with your mother.” I currently reside in Los Angeles. Roughly 2,875 miles from my mother.
6. Facebook Newsfeeds. She believes every post from a friend was sent to her.
5. Where to look when we’re Skyping. Today, FaceTime is even more perplexing.
4. When she falls asleep on the couch for five minutes and then I shake her awake and tell her it’s three hours later.
3. When she puts something in a “safe place.”
2. Her ringtone for her cellphone. She does not know what it sounds like.
1. Why I don’t take all of her “good advice.”