Name 5 things
Nobody fits gender stereotypes 100% and it’s okay not to.
Name up to 5 things that you either enjoy or don’t enjoy, can do or can’t do despite the stereotype of what someone of your gender is meant to be like.
Tag up to 5 people to do the same.
- I’m 100% shitty at makeup. Mascara & lipstick - that’s it because my skin reacts badly to everything else + I can’t be bothered and taking a shower + washing my hair and drying it is a thing I can do within 10 Minutes [due to short hair - which I do have ~ hell yeah]
- My car is my baby, I love doing small things around it and I love driving - I’m a fantastic driver and very much into speed.
- I get angry easily and loudly - not cute but in a force of nature way.
- I don’t like wine nore 99% of the sparkling alcohol stuff… I perfer beer.
- I can fall asleep extremly quickly and practically everywhere… the male stereotype of them being gone to the land of dreams the moment they hit the sack… that’s me too.