Girl gets stuck in massive Barney mask
*This girl is definitely going to be her high school President
I want a internet bestfriend please.📱💻
All I want is to eat, sleep, listen to music, and go on the internet. But I also want to be thin, be productive, have a boyfriend, and do things. DO YOU SEE MY PROBLEM
OH MY GUD! LOOK WHAT I FOUND, IT’S PRETTY INTERESTING :P
1. One in ten European babies is conceived in an IKEA bed.
2. Alfred Kinsey, author of Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948), had a collection of 5 million wasps and could insert a toothbrush into his penis, bristle-end first.
3. British spies stopped using semen as invisible ink because it began to smell if it wasn’t fresh.
4. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
5. Male fruitflies rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those that have had a successful encounter.
6. A female ferret will die if she doesn’t have sex for a year.
7. Seven Viagra tablets are sold every second.
8. The German for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the time you’ve finished saying it, it’s too late.
9. The American Psychiatric Association listed homosexuality as a mental illness until 1973.
10. The best-selling work of fiction of the 15th century was “The Tale of the Two Lovers,” an erotic novel by the man who later became Pope Pius II.
11. A single human male produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.
12. In 2008, archaeologists in Cyprus found a 7th-century curse inscribed on a lead tablet that said, “May your penis hurt when you make love.” Nobody knows who made the curse, or why.
13. The founder of match.com, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match.com.
14. Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
15. A female chimpanzee in a fit of passion has the strength of six men.
16. At the 2012 London Olympics, which lasted for 17 days, the athletes were provided with 150,000 free condoms- approximately 15 each.
17. The “G-spot” was nearly called the Whipple Tickle- after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we know today.
Can’t sleep so watching Rizzoli and Isles on the Internet.
Guys my internet connection is so slow right now it is like I’m back to using dial-up again. send help
Story of my life
just go on craigslist and look at “missed connections."
I sound terribly mean, but trust me, it’s a lot of fun.
Watch this. It’s a take on what could happen if the US Government intervenes and censors our internet. Wouldn’t SOPA abridge US free speech, which is “protected” under the First Amendment? If SOPA passes, “the government can censor ENTIRE sites”…and you know Facebook/YouTube/Tumblr/Wikipedia etc would all go away. On top of faulty expectations and regulations under this bill, it will cost tax payers a hell of a lot of money. Don’t do it America! STOP SOPA NOW!
Social does not equal internet
Pretty Sick Video, Really Makes You Think