Posts on Twitter:




The spectrum of which have taken below zero. Expect several of them to become more negative; and the club may soon have broader membership.







A clever depiction of the collapse in long-term . How low is too low?




Blog: With plummeting down to the low 3% range, you may want to consider your with a new loan. Once you decide to , there are several steps you’ll need to take to get the process started:




With the MoneyPal app, everyone can access salary-based -of up to N5million and at tenures of up to 24months, or Nano loans payable within a short time all at amazing . Download the app today through Use the referral code 831671




Replying to

Seriously, is there any evidence anywhere in this chart that 84 mos. of near-0% & trillions of $ in fueled a sustainable move to 2% for Core ? I'd argue it didn't work here. It didn't work overseas. Yet supposedly forward rate guidance will now "work"?🤔



Retweet Retweeted Like Liked



With mortgage rates this low, is late-2019 a good time to buy a house? | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy : The Mortgage Reports










🇺🇸 Target Probabilities at the Fed's Sept. 18 Meeting Today, traders see a 0.4% probability of a 50-bps rate cut and a 99.6% probability of a 25-bps rate cut













HDFC Ltd. Home Loan @ 8.75% , up to 0.25%, Check , Documentation, Loan Tenure 15 years & EMIs. Everything you need to know to avail of a is right here See More:







58 years of daily movements in U.S. Treasury forward rates and zero coupon bond yields in 9 minutes 32 seconds




58 years of daily movements in U.S. Treasury forward rates and zero coupon bond yields in 9 minutes 32 seconds






Posts on Tumblr:

youtube

Low rates. Personalized service. Fast turn times. These are just a few things we can offer compared to big banks.

instagram

Orange County Housing Market Update | May 6th, 2019⠀
.⠀
.⠀
OVER THE PEAK!!!⠀
.⠀
.⠀
With a slight rise in interest rates, since dropping to 4%⠀
at the end of March, demand peaked in April this year.⠀
.⠀
Interest Rates are hovering around 4.25%⠀
.⠀
Overall demand is down about 3%⠀
.⠀
.⠀
Expected Market Time⠀
.⠀
Expected Market Time for all of Orange County increased from⠀
76 days, two weeks ago, to 81 days today…a “slight” Seller’s Market.⠀
Market Time was at about 62 days this time last year.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
For homes priced below $750k, ⠀
Expected Market Time is 58 days…⠀
A Seller’s Market! This range represents ⠀
39% of active inventory and 55% of demand.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
For homes priced between $750k and $1 million…⠀
the expected market time is 70 days…⠀
a Slight Seller’s Market.⠀
This range represents 19% of inventory and 22% of demand.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
Luxury Homes⠀
.⠀
The luxury end, all homes above $1.25 million, accounts for 33%⠀
of the inventory and only 16% of demand.⠀
Expected market time of luxury homes ranges from 108 days, ⠀
for home priced between $1.25 and $1.5 million⠀
to 425 days for homes priced over $4 million. It’s a broad range!⠀
.⠀
.⠀
These numbers are an average of Orange County…⠀
If you would like specific details on your city or neighborhood⠀
please contact us today. (949) 229-5460⠀
.⠀
.⠀
DRE: 01911411 & 01965556⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
#realtor #realtorlife #marketupdate #housingmarket #interestrates #finance #orangecounty #realestate #rsm #missionviejo #c21 #century21award⠀
#kaufmanevansgroup #buyingahome #homessale #homesforsale #openhouse #listings #offmarket #letsmakeadeal (at Century 21 Award Rancho Santa Margarita)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxNa5IbFESs/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=19a9u270nahqd

Made with Instagram

Don’t look now but interest rates just took a pretty intense drop. The average overnight rate on a conforming 30 year fixed mortgage tumbled 10 basis points and now sits at 4.22% which happens to be the lowest levels we have seen in well over a year.

Great news for borrowers but when you peel back the layers of this onion this isn’t good news. Stay tuned…..

Great news on interest rates as we head into the strongest home buying season we will see all year.

Today, buyers can lock in the lowest rates we have seen in 14 weeks and we can only hope they go a bit lower…..