“Never limit yourself”
8 Reasons Why You Should Eat Hummus
Good afternoon everyone!
Today I bought some sundried tomato hummus and I have to say, it’s probably one of my favorite spreads from now on!
Not only because it is really yummy (duh), but also because it has a LOT of healthy benefits!
- It’s super nutritious and packed with plant-based protein
- It is rich in ingredients proven to help fight inflammation
- Hummus is high in fiber that promotes digestive health and feeds your good gut bacteria
- It has a low glycemix index, so it may help control blood sugar levels
- It contains heart-healthy ingredients that may reduce heart disease risk
- Hummus promotes weight loss and helps you maintain a healthy body weight
- It’s great for those with intolerances, as it’s naturally gluten-, nut- and dairy free
- It’s incredibly easy to add to your diet
So the bottom line is, hummus and its ingredients have a variety of impressive health benefits, inluding helping fight inflammation, improving blood sugar control, better digestive health, lower heart disease risk and weight loss.
Moreover, hummus is naturally free of common food allergens and irritants, such as gluten, nuts and dairy, which means it can be enjoyed by most people.
All in all, hummus is a super simple, healthy and delicious addition to your diet!