eddie boy with a vampire s/o headcanons?
I was gonna post these yesterday and ended up helping around the house and cooking dinner! My apologies my sweets for the delay anyways without further ado, Fröhliche lesen!)
- Eddie is a man of many faces, the first time he met you, you must’ve counted around 3 or 4 unique ones. Heightened senses meant you witnessed everything in a sort of 4D way.
- He and you have frequent chats about that. He always brings it up nonchalant.
- “I did it again didn’t I?”
- “Yeah, but planning it doesn’t count.”
- He comes up with a plethora of strange questions often. Anywhere from “hey can you solve x faster than a human?” to “So since you can turn into a bat can you….?”
- You’ve got a bit of a sixth sense for when he’s in trouble. So far you’ve been called Batman’s replacement, killed a man with a shoe, and somehow gained an occult following?
- The two of you bond over puzzles and mystery shows. He’s totally tried getting you into whodunit board games.
- His mistake was inviting friends to play as well. It’s not that they don’t get along well with you or any other thing like that. But Jonathan Crane is a sore loser and a petty bastard when it comes to games.