- 2 cups flour
- ¼-½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 & ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- Combine eggs, milk, and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a ¼ cup measure to scoop and pour batter onto a preheated nonstick griddle or saucepan.
- Flip when bubbles form on top and cook until both sides are golden brown.