Al mal tiempo,buenas fotos…
#instacool #writinglife #love #creative #barcelonastreets #barcelonainspira #barcelonalife #fecstime #life #fujifilmxt1 #shotstory #blackandwhite #copywriting #fellings #fujifilmseries #barcelonalover #instagood #rain #happy #work #emotions #cool #friends #fujifilm_xt1 #barcelonadesign #fujifilmxseries (en Castelldefels)
in no particular order…
- Being able to meditate properly. I haven’t been able to properly stop my negative thoughts from overtaking for the longest time. My therapist thinks that my body has learnt that ‘being anxious is the norm’, which explains why I feel so drained all the time (and have gained a large amount of weight). My catastrophizing has gotten severely out of hand and my ‘flight or fight’ is constantly trying to break through and break me. I’ve booked in a session for me to go to a Transcendental Meditation information session to try and combat this; it’ll be interesting to see if this method of meditation can help me improve on my mental wellbeing! I trust David Lynch, The Beatles and Jerry Seinfeld (lol). If it works for them, it should work for me, right??!?
- Having deep and meaningful conversations, without feeling rushed or feeling wanky. I’m not great at small talk.. I find it too awkward and shallow. I would rather sit in silence with someone than talk about what someone does for a living. I’m the kind of person who’ll, upon meeting someone for the first time, will want to know what makes them happy and want to know how they find meaning in life. This comes off as weird to most people and hey, yeah I TOTALLY agree - I am a weirdo. I just think people are so interesting and that talking about how cold the weather is, is such a bore!
- Time: I miss having time for myself. Time to just zone out in silence and breathe in my surroundings.
- Spending time in nature: I live in the city now and because Melbourne lacks any good beaches.. this can, and does drain me. Inasmuch as I love living in the CBD, the busyness of the hustle can get to you at times.
- Playing guitar and sketching: Man. It’s been so long since I’ve done either.
- Perth: I MISS MY MUM, DAD, SISTER AND FAMILY PUPPY!
The Things I’m Grateful For:- My Job: I’ve never felt so inspired to do my best work and the people I get to work with are AMAZING.
- My Partner: Mark is the sunshine to my sunflower. He continually reminds me of how strong I am and can be. Mark knows how to get me through the dark times and shines light on the situation to show me that things are actually not as bad as I perceive. I also love that he does THE BEST impersonations of celebrities and can quote almost every line of The Simpsons…and Bring It On!
- My Home: My home is my safespace and I am so thankful that I’m lucky enough to have one!
- ‘Love’ on Netflix: Season 1 was BRILLIANT. Season 2 was fine. Season 3 is FANTASTICAL! It’s the current show I put on when I want to just switch off my thoughts, giggle and relate.
- The Minimalists: I’m in love with Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus. I was lucky enough to see them live at the final stop of their Less is Now tour. I found seeing them in person to be a truly valuable experience. They ground me and remind me of what’s important in life.
- Spotify: How fucking great is Spotify??! I’ve re-acquainted myself with the art of making fun playlists to cater to my multiple moods.
- My Past: cue Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Stronger’.