You know a professor is old school when he shows code on an overhead projector instead of using a laptop 😂
- Find a way to integrate python in html without breaking down the code
- Making all the images (I already know the layout but I haven’t drawn a single image digitally ever)
- ‘Programming’ the html part of the game
- I still need to finish the course of html I’m making (there’s still 5 days left and I can only do two classes a week at best)
- Finding a way to post everything (how am I going to do this? I have no idea)
There’s still so much to do but I won’t give up. I gave myself a whole year to make this because I knew my college would be in the way.