1) It would be renamed to Glojure to avoid confusion with Google Closure.
2) Consequently, Cursive would be renamed to Gursive.
3) core.async would be a new language, not a library.
4) MS Lisp would be a thing.
5) Apple Lisp would be a thing.
6) Atoms would get patented.
7) The official Glojure editor would display adwords.
8) Google Search would accept s-expressions.
9) Chrome would render hiccup and JIT GlojureScript natively.
Disclaimer: Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.