What is the hardest part about being adopted?
The hardest part about being adopted is
1. Knowing you were unwanted by the woman that gave birth to you. She just gave you away. No matter how anyone explains it the woman that carried you didn’t want to keep you.
2. Knowing you’re only adopted because your parents couldn’t have a biological child. So you’re their last choice. If they could have their own biological kid you wouldn’t be with them.
3. People always telling you what to do or how to feel.
4. People not listening to you because they think they’re right.
5. Being adopted as a baby and people telling you that you don’t remember anything and that it’s better because you only know your parents that adopted you.
6. People telling you to be grateful you weren’t aborted or in foster care.
7. People praising your birth mom for giving birth to you and choosing adoption.
8. Not being able to change your feelings or views about anything.
9. Being a poster child for adoption and abortion.
10. Not feeling loved.