Character of your choosing 1-20
Les quarts de finale de foot en mode “USK” à Arlon
Why is Judge Hershey in my Devilman
My goddaughter Charlotte playing the Star Wars theme. May the Fourth be with you! #maythe4thbewithyou #starwars #starwarsday #arlon #belgium #jeunesfilles #mdgirlineurope #latergram
when in doubt, doodle a noodle
“I’m a pacifist but believe me, I can destroy you”
Assal Ginebra Blach Langue
Meet Assal, the protagonist of the second book, Arlon’s twin, the prettiest cupcake you’ll ever see and my favorite character.
“I know I was a selfish bitch who deserves no forgiveness, but could you forgive me sis?”
- Arlon Dánae Blach Lange.
Meet Arlon Dánae Blach Lange, my beautiful protagonist (well at least from the first book)
20 years being a narcissistic bitch, with a dead fiancé and trapped in a new world she has to face the decisions she once made. Awesome Telepath and a great fighter.
I’ve been working on her for almost a year, but I swear this time I’ll finish your book girl!
Some more Clip Studio practice sketches/doodles (I’m experimenting with different brushes/pens, lmao)
Now, at the end of Chapter 12 where Viridi mentions her “to-kill list,” I sometimes wonder what her list is like. Personally, I think it’s either very long or very redundant. x’D
Also…I’ve seen quite a few artists who do this kind of coloring style in their doodles, and I just…I dunno if I’m doing it right??? //OTL
//also sorry for shitposting, pfft- Expect another doodle but with more colors eventually, ahahaha //slapped
Adis Active Nutrition - Las Vegas Nevada
Interior restaurant wall wraps - Installed by the Gecko Wraps team.
Some quick doodles before I go to sleep.
sad ginger werewolf dad oc reigns supreme in my heart
Character of your choosing 1-20
I’ll do Arlon!
1. Does your character have siblings or family members in their age group? Which one are they closest with?
He’s the oldest nine other siblings and two cousins! He’s closest with Glados, though; he never actually met the others until they were all adults, and by then he’d already planned to destroy them. Oops.
2. What is/was your character’s relationship with their mother like?
Lots of bitter feelings between him and mum for her ‘letting’ his dad almost kill him, but they’re still civil enough. Arlon was always closer to his maternal uncle than Caroline herself.
3. What is/was your character’s relationship with their father like?
He can barely stand to look at Cave without attempting to kill him, and blames nearly everything wrong going on in his life (which is damn near everything) on him to some extent. The feeling is mutual.
4. Has your character ever witnessed something that fundamentally changed them? If so, does anyone else know?
Not so much ‘witnessed’ as ‘brutally torn apart by magic more powerful than his own and forced to feel guilt for every bad thing he’d done in his life’.
5. On an average day, what can be found in your character’s pockets?
Usually nothing, or a dangerous magical artifact that could kill thousands that he has some sort of curiosity about. Doesn’t tend to vary much from that.
6. Does your character have recurring themes in their dreams?
Sunlight. Positive connotations there.
7. Does your character have recurring themes in their nightmares?
Cave is a near omnipresent aspect. Seeing the old him, the one who willingly and easily slaughtered thousands for some notion of ‘getting revenge’ and nearly killed his brother, among other things, is something new after his redemption.
8. Has your character ever fired a gun? If so, what was their first target?
No. Why use a gun when anyone he would possibly want to shoot be near-immune to an ordinary bullet anyway?
9. Is your character’s current socioeconomic status different than it was when they were growing up?
He doesn’t have much use for money, but he was pretty much destitute and homeless in those years following his maiming and during the War.
10. Does your character feel more comfortable with more clothing, or with less clothing?
Usually more. Barring his usual full suit attire, lately he tends to be seen in a sweater.
A New Dark Age (Tribute to the sound) - l’entrepot / Arlon
MARK BURGESS - l’entrepot / Arlon
Arlo Pro Security Camera – Add-on Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Camera with Audio (Base Station not included), Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMC4030)
Arlo Pro is a 100% wire-free indoor/outdoor security camera with rechargeable batteries and audio and can be added to any Arlo base station system. Arlo Pro includes rechargeable batteries, motion and sound-activated alerts, 2-way audio, a 100+ decibel siren, and 7 days of free cloud HD video recordings. Arlo covers every angle to help keep you safe and protected.
· Add on Camera only - Base Station Required
· 100% Wire-free - Free of power cords and wiring hassles, allowing you to easily place Arlo Pro cameras wherever you want and monitor your home from every angle.
· Weatherproof - Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere-indoors and out.
· Rechargeable Batteries - Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable batteries that support fast charging. Easily swap out batteries and power up in seconds without having your cameras offline.
· 2-Way Audio - Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back.
Length: 3.1 inch Height: 2.8 inch Width: 1.9 inch Weight: 0.3 pounds